Q & A...
1. We do not have a catalogue. 90% of our products are custom made to your specifications. The photos on our Facebook page are somewhat of a catalogue.
2. Our prices are simple, all tags and key chains, memorial tags are $15 plus $5 shipping in Canada and $7 shipping in USA. If there is a specific price for an item it will be posted. (Wire Worx are $20 each including shipping)
3. Payment can be made by PayPal or Email money transfer.
4. The best way to order is by e mail to email@example.com or send a Facebook PM. (Private Message)
5. We are located in Bowmanville, are a local small business and appreciate the community support. Apple Melon Designs is owned and operated by a Mompreneur, Sandra Howlett.
6. We are proud to run a program where we make FREE ID Tags for animal rescue groups in Canada and the USA. We believe that every animal in rescue and foster homes deserves to have an identity and ID Tag to get them home sooner and safe if they get lose or are lost during transport. To date we have made over 400 tags for close to 25 rescues.
Our GoFundMe page is http://www.gofundme.com/cx40u0
7. We love all animals and make tags for dogs, cats, goats, horses, pet pigs, llamas, alpacas, and everything else in between.
8. We don't just make tags for pets and rescues....we also make:- Wedding favors - team tags - fundraiser tags - awareness tags for team runs and events - business branding - wine charms, gift tags, ornaments and so much more !
AND we offer gift certificates in any amount for the pet lover at Christmas or for any occasion.
Throughout the year we are very active in pet themed festivals, craft sales and supporting the rescues in and around Durham Region. We participate in many fundraisers and auctions by donation products as well as gift certificates. We believe in supporting the community we live in and giving back to those that support us. If you can think it...we can stamp it ! Thank you again for visiting and we hope to stamp something special for you too.
Based in Bowmanville, OntarioApple Melon Designs is a local business that prides itself on client satisfaction, fun designs and keeping in touch with the community. Owned and operated by Sandra Howlett, who originally started out designing and creating jewelery for people. A love for dogs and a sense of fun and adventure helped to fuel Apple Melon Designs. Over two years ago, Biggie (a Pug x Beagle = Puggle) came into our lives as a rescue and we have been in love ever since.
Frank is the newest addition to the AMD Team. He is adopted from the Durham Humane Society and has been part of our family for just over seven months now. He is 3 years old and a Brussels Griffon and the most funny, loveable, expressive, little 3 pound firecracker we have ever met. He loves his big brother Biggie and you can follow their adventures and antics on our Facebook page here...